Friday, July 02, 2010

New Friend Friday - A Blogging Party!


 If you are visiting Homesteading On The Internet from a Friday Blog Hop, Welcome! Please leave a comment so I know who has stopped in and I can do likewise to your blog. This is a great way to get to visit other blogs that I may not find myself. Thanks for stopping by!

New Friend Friday is Blog Hop where you can add a link to your blog and other bloggers will come for visit. Kind of like a online party! It takes awhile to get into it and learning the ins and outs of the blogging world. I have had my blog up since 2005 but until I joined The Blog Frog, I didn't get to know other bloggers unless they were from Homesteading Today. This takes blogging to new levels...........at least for me!

So you will click this box and it will take you to the blog that controls the whole thing and does all the work of hosting the party, so to speak. And you visit other bloggers blogs, leave sincere comments and follow them if you like their blog.

So here is the New Friend Friday box:







New Friend Fridays


Copyright © 2010  Kathleen G. Lupole

5 comments:

Faith's Place said...

Nice to meet you!!!!! I have enjoyed reading through your blog!!!

Peggy said...

Not part of the blog party but enjoy stopping by to visit.

katlupe said...

Thank you for your visits and comments!

Ron Cooper said...

Happy 4th! I’m following you now on New Friend Friday--lucky No. 49! Please follow me back on my blog “Inspire!”

Ron

http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/


http://apps.facebook.com/blognetworks/blog/inspire_343432/

Erin Wallace said...

Hi! I'm your newest follower from FF - love your blog! Hope to see you at Dropped Stitches!

xo Erin