Saturday, October 02, 2010

Fall In Upstate New York!

Daddy's Chestnut Tree!




Tree on Dairy Farm Pasture on King Road!




Hay Field on King Road!



Fall in upstate New York is Awesome!


This post is some photos I took this week around our area here in upstate New York. Our trees are loosing their leaves at a fast rate now. I think most of them will be gone by this week-end. We have had a beautiful summer this year so now it is time to move on to cooler temps, the smell of wood smoke, pumpkins, winter squash and fallen leaves on the ground.


Copyright © 2010  Kathleen G. Lupole

8 comments:

Paula said...

Katlupe, I went to BF several times by now and I am still too teary and touched to truly say something. Love to you

Unknown said...

hello Katlupe,

I really like your blog, it's different from others and spically the nature oh mine!! don't worry if I'm thinking of vacation (and have money :P will visit you

thanks for stopping by my blog and follow it I have technique problem in following other blogs or adding them :S but will save yours in delicious :)

katlupe said...

Paula, when you move to the US, you will have LOTS of friends who love you! I think Skip is one lucky man!!!

Nancy said...

Lovely fall colors. Our trees are just starting to turn. I hope our autumn colors will be as spectacular as yours. Very nice photos. Thanks for sharing. :)

Lori said...

For me there seems to be no words expressive enough to truly define the incredible beauty of nature. You have captured some beautiful pictures to share Fall in Upstate N.Y. Thanks so much for sharing.

urban muser said...

beautiful autumn colors in your photos. i don't really get to see a big change where i live so it's nice to see it here.

Paula said...

Hi Katlupe, returned to finally express how much I appreciate this captures. Its another glimpse in your life and into my new country :-))
You are so very sweet! Skip and I are both very fortunate to have met one another. Have a wonderful start into your week!

The Redhead Riter said...

So beautiful and those pics make me long to live in the country again. Why exactly do we need money?