Thursday, December 09, 2010

Advertising On My Blog Is Now Available





I am adding advertising to my blogs and this post will contain the information you need if you are interested in placing small ads on other people's blogs. This blog's niche readers are interested in homesteading type products or sites. But that covers a big area.

I am also willing to review products but obviously, I do not have small children or any children at home. So please nothing to do with them, as I cannot try a product like that to write a review about it. Any review I write will be written honestly. So if you have a product that is not of excellent quality, than you better think twice about that. My readers are MY #one priority. They trust me to be honest with them if I am reviewing something for them to buy.

I write five blogs and one of them I do not put any type of advertising on. So check them out and see if you'd rather place your ad on one of them, or on all of them. They are:




For my rates for advertising or reviews contact me by my email links on the side of my blog or use the link at the top of this page. I can be very affordable and it is a good way to get your site or product seen. Thank you very much and I look forward to working with you.


Copyright © 2010  Kathleen G. Lupole
All Photographs Copyright © 2010  Kathleen G. Lupole


Post a Comment