Tuesday, February 08, 2011

February At Peaceful Forest Homestead


I have been trying to write a blog post daily. I did well in January. February has been a very hard month for us. So instead of giving you a half hearted post, I am posting a picture of our horse this morning. It is very windy, cold and snowy here right now. Though that is not so unusual for NY state. It is harder for us this year, since my husband had an accident, and fell off the roof of our barn three weeks ago. He is working hurt and I am not much good at many of his chores since my legs are so bad.

Today I am worried about a friend and just cannot write a happy post to my readers. I am sorry, but will try to do better tomorrow. Hope things are better in your life than mine are today. Blessings to all my readers.

Copyright © 2011 Kathleen G. Lupole
All Photographs Copyright © 2011  Kathleen G. Lupole



5 comments:

Sherri said...

sorry you are having a tough day today.... saying a prayer for your friend and your husband...

and your legs too!

just know my thoughts are with you....

Skip said...

Dear One, not all days are the same and it great that your share so authentically. Big warm hug to you.

katlupe said...

Thank you my friends! It helps to get prayers and hugs from my online & blogging friends. Love to both of you!!!

Unknown said...

So sorry to hear of your troubles. Hope things are looking up soon!

Lori said...

Keeping you and your friend and your husband in my thoughts and sending lots of hugs your way.