Monday, April 23, 2012

Free Kindle eBook Today, A Tale Of Two Preppers



When I read this eBook a couple of weeks ago, it was like a wake up call. Time to do all the things I had been planning to do, but hadn't gotten around to yet. To be honest, I worry about the readers of my blog who do not do that. They write in the comment section how they want to do that someday! This eBook brings home the idea that now is the time to do it! How many times do we say, I want to prepare, but I just haven't gotten around to it yet?





Sue Gregersen is a fellow homesteader, that I know slightly from Homesteading Today, a homesteading forum I belong to. I have read two of her books so far, and she keeps you glued to the book until you finish it. A Tale Of Two Preppers is well written and easy to follow. Her characters, a young married couple, are real people and they reminded me of some of the people I have met online. They live in a city and didn't even know how to cook. Taking turns bringing home take-out was the extent of their meal preparations each day.

One thing this book does is to open your eyes to what could happen in this world we live in. How would you eat? What would you do if you could not go outside your apartment for a long period of time? In my mind, I pictured this city as NYC, but it could have been any city. How many people are not prepared in the least?  This book gave me ideas on things that I am not prepared for. I made a list after reading this book and started finishing up on some preparations I had already started.

Today her book is available in the kindle store on Amazon for FREE. If you do not have a kindle, that does not matter. Here is the Free App From Amazon so you can read kindle books on your computer. You don't have to buy anything. Just be sure to order this book today, while it is FREE!





Copyright © 2012 Kathleen G. Lupole
All Photographs Copyright © 2012  Kathleen G. Lupole

1 comment:

carol l mckenna said...

Thanks, Kat ~ i am going order it ~ sounds wonderful ~ Your blog is excellent! ~ going to G+ it right now ^_^