Friday, November 23, 2012

Not Shopping On Black Friday



Today is known as "Black Friday" and that means I am staying home. I am not one to take a chance on crowded stores and fighting for a parking spot. If I cannot park close to the store, I cannot shop there. And if I cannot use one of the electric carts in the store, I cannot shop there. It is just the way it is for me now. Sometimes a smaller store is my choice, even if the prices are higher. More often than not, I like to shop on the internet for that reason alone.



I don't really Christmas shop as we do not give gifts to each other. If I want something, I buy it. Last year, my husband did buy me a new Kindle Fire and I still love that gift. It wasn't for Christmas though. I am not sure what made him buy it for me, but I am certainly glad he did. I read with it every single day. My son buys his own stuff and we haven't done Christmas gifts in a very long time. I am glad we don't since I am on a very strict budget at the present time. If you are shopping today, I hope you have a good time.




Copyright © 2012 Kathleen G. Lupole
All Photographs Copyright © 2012  Kathleen G. Lupole

No comments: