Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day 2013!

My mother, Hazel Neer Dran


Happy Mother's Day to all my readers and their mothers today! I was very fortunate to have a very loving and caring mother. She thought there was nothing my brother, Mickey, or I could not do. Her love for her family was the most important thing to her. I loved her with all my heart and I miss her terribly.


My mother and grandmother, Anna Leonard Neer


My grandmother, Anna Neer lived only eight miles from our home when I was a child. I loved to go to her house and would spend several nights with her. It was just her and me. She would bake cookies with me, take me out to help her in her garden, pick blueberries with me and a million other fun things. I loved to be with her at her house. Still to this day, I can picture every room in that house. Even her furniture and the smell. Oh Grandma, I loved you so much!

Bob and Lucille Lupole, My In-Laws

My mother-in-law, Lucille Toft Lupole is remembered on this day too. She loved her family and it showed in so many ways. Her love of music, inspired almost her whole family. My husband and his sister, Pat, and her family, are all musical thanks to her. Many holiday dinners were spent at her house with music being played after our dinners. In our local area, she was practically a celebrity, due to being known for her music. I will never forget her! Loved her very much!






Copyright © 2013 Kathleen G. Lupole
All Photographs Copyright © 2013  Kathleen G. Lupole

No comments: