Monday, November 18, 2013

Hardwood Flooring is the Perfect Choice!



Hardwood flooring is the perfect choice for your home today. Carpeting makes me sick from the chemicals in it. It is also hard to keep clean when you have pets, livestock, children, etc. and bring in mud, dirt, hay, and grass, from outside. In my opinion, hardwood flooring is easier to keep clean and always looks good. Buying a good quality product should last you for years. Not only that, but it will increase the value of your house. That is something to consider when making your purchase.


Laminate flooring looks like real wood, as seen in the photo above.  But it isn't and it will not hold up over time. That is why it is so much cheaper than real hardwood floors. Engineered hardwood flooring can be sanded from time to time to remove scratches and marks that are inevitable over time. Doing that will give the floor a new look after some years of use. Having an old house myself, I'd rather put the money into the hardwood flooring that will not only look good, but last. Wouldn't you?


One such company I have found that sells this type of engineered hardwood flooring is Build Direct, Inc. and they have a huge variety of this type of flooring. I am sure they would have what you need. I spent a long time looking at the various flooring and it is not an easy choice! Lots to choose from, whether you want the popular bamboo floors, to the old standards of hickory or oak. They have it all! Be sure to check them out.

I was paid to write this post by BuildDirect, Inc, but in no way did I mislead you in this review. I truly love their flooring and am considering it for my own house remodeling project. If you have any questions be sure to review my FTC Blogging Disclosure page.







Copyright © 2013 Kathleen G. Lupole
All Photographs courtesy of Creative Commons license today
Updated 2019








No comments: