Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Amy Foster In Surgery Today

The Foster Family

It struck me this morning, that I had requested prays for my niece, Amy Noyes Foster, that maybe I needed to tell everyone what a wonderful young woman she is. My sister-in-law, Pat and her husband, Tim, home schooled and raised four beautiful daughters. They taught them values that you don't see much anymore. I remember when I first met them. My husband, Larry, took me to his family reunion that year in 1993. When we arrived, his sister, Pat and her daughters rushed out to meet me and welcome me. I lost the feeling of nervousness I had about meeting his family all at once like that.

The Lupole Family

As teens, all four of my nieces, Lisa, Jill, Amy and Angie were at my in-laws' home often when we came there. They would come for music lessons that my mother-in-law taught them. Not just piano lessons, but a variety of different instruments. Music was a big part of their lives and still is, as they play music in their churches and teach their children the same. I was impressed spending my first holidays with my husband's family and instead of turning on a football game, everyone was playing music and singing. My mother-in-law's legacy to her family.


Twins, Amy & Angie

Lisa married first, with Jill not far behind. Soon they began their families. The twins, Amy and Angie were hopeful that soon they would be married and starting their families soon. They had to wait. They were patient, but they really wanted to have their own families. All of the girls just love children, just as their mother does. So they babysat other people's children and waited some more.

Jordan, Angie, Amy & Kevin

Needless to say, God was in charge and their time came. Amy married Kevin and soon Angie married Jordan. One of the most amazing things about this story, is that Amy and Kevin have four daughters, with their oldest and youngest being their sons. Angie and Jordan have just the opposite, four sons with their oldest and youngest being their daughters! Wonder if that has anything to do with being identical twins?

Tim & Pat Noyes' Family 

Even though they all live in different places, most holidays they find the way to get together. This family is very special and caring. They reach out to others constantly. Tim and Pat are to be commended for the family they raised. All of their daughters are sweet, loving and caring young women who have carried that tradition on in their own families. Please keep the prayers coming for Amy, as she is undergoing the operation at this moment to fix her broken neck. Thank you for all the kind words and the prayers! We really appreciate each one.




Copyright © 2015 Kathleen G. Lupole

No comments: