Thursday, February 02, 2012

Herbal eBooks In The Kindle Store

Burdock, a valued plant on my homestead!

One of the things that I have been enjoying so much since I started reading eBooks on my new Kindle Fire, is the free eBooks available on Amazon. "Now why are they free," you ask? "They must be awful books to be sold for free!" Not so! Not so! They are being offered for free for a specific time period, set up by the author to get new readers to have the chance to read their books, and talk about it. To Tweet it! To share it on Facebook! To mention it in their blogs and on forums they frequent. They would love for you to write a review of it on Amazon. If they have a website, they would be equally happy if you made a comment there.


Here are some of the recent books I have downloaded from Amazon's Kindle store. I can't say if they are still free or not. It changes daily. Most of the books are very low cost, so you can load your Kindle up for very little money.




Herbal Health Care: How to Take Care of Yourself and Your Family Naturally

This book was about various herbs and how to use them for preventative and ailments. I liked it as no matter how much I read about natural health care, I can never get enough. Very well written and good details through out.






Natural Health Brief: Tea (Natural Health Briefs)

This eBook is written by Kathy Burns-Millyard, the same author who wrote the book above. I didn't realize they were both by the same author until I recognized her style of writing when I was reading the second one. Now I loved this book! I like tea and drink it. Not that often though. That will change. After reading all the benefits of Green Tea, Black Tea, Oolong Tea and White Tea, I am ready to give it a try. Especially as she mentioned some of very things I am trying to work on for myself.



How to Use Roman Chamomile Essential Oil (Aromatherapy)

I admit I do not know anything about essential oils. This book gave me a good idea of how to use and what it can be used for. I knew I wanted to explore it and find one certain one to use so I could learn. This book has given very clear directions on how and what to do. Dr. Miriam Kinai is a born again medical doctor who specializes in dermatology. She is also a certified aromatherapist and a trained Christian counselor.




Anti-Aging Herbs : Feel Better, Live Longer and Look Younger - Includes Recipes! (Healing Foods Series)

I can't say enough good stuff about this book! I loved it and I know I will refer to it often. The recipes sound delicious as well has healthy. The author, Lee Ann Dobbins said she had no energy and when she started researching she found that it was a matter of what she was eating. Once she changed her diet she was full of energy and completely revitalized. Now she shares the information and recipes with us!

Hawthorne Trees provide berries that are found in heart medicines.

Selling eBooks means you have to publicize your books yourself. And what is wrong with that? Not a thing! It means, I get to read some very good eBooks by some new indie authors and hopefully, they will go on to much success.





Copyright © 2012 Kathleen G. Lupole
All Photographs Copyright © 2012  Kathleen G. Lupole





No comments: