Thursday, June 30, 2011

Breads & More Cookbook eBook



My all Breads & More Cookbook has over 100 easy to prepare recipes for breads, cakes, pies, desserts, muffins, rolls and biscuits. Many of these recipes were handed down through out the years by the generations of women in my family. They are just recipes that were used daily as to use up the surplus of milk and eggs on the farm.

Surprise your family with those old time favorites such as Bread Pudding, Cornstarch Pudding, Pumpkin Bread and Cream Pie!

Here is a listing of all the recipes included in this eBook edition of my Breads & More Cookbook:

Southern Spoon Bread
Brown Bread
Oatmeal Bread
Honey Whole Wheat Bread
Annadama Bread
Graham Bread
Fresh Apple Bread
Prune Bread
Rhubarb Nut Bread
Zucchini Walnut Bread
Pumpkin Bread
Peanut Butter Bread
Cranberry Nut Bread
Bishops Bread
Old Fashioned Johnnycake
Cinnamon Twist
Whole Wheat Pancakes
Waffles
Potatoe Pancakes
Banana Fritters
Doughnuts
Potato Doughnuts
French Toast
Raised Doughnuts
Sour Cream Doughnuts
Chocolate Doughnuts
Griddle Cakes
Buttermilk Griddle Cakes
Buckwheat Cakes
Syrup For Pancakes
Bacon Buns
Sticky Buns
Molasses Puffs
Hot Cross Buns
Cinnamon Buns
Williamsburg Buns
Economy Eggless Choclate Cake
Angel Food Cake
Caramel Devil's Food Cake
My Crazy Cake
Golden Layer Cake
Orange Layer Cake
Auntie Em's Applesauce Cake
Jelly Roll Cake
Pumpkin Cake
Hot Milk Sponge Cake
Banana Cake
Lemon Loaf Cake
Gingerbread Cake
Blueberry Coffee Cake
Heath Bar Brunch Coffee Cake
Apple Crisp
Banana Cream Pudding
Bread Pudding
Lemon Bread Pudding
Brownie Pudding
Graham Pudding
Lincoln And Lee Pudding
Steamed Molasses Pudding
English Plum Pudding
Prune Pudding
Rice Pudding
Vegetable Pudding
Suet Pudding
Dandy Pudding
Plum Dumplings
Apple Cornmeal Pudding
Cornmeal Pudding
Southern Style Corn Pudding
Fresh Fruit Compote
Fruit Nibblers
Cornstarch Pudding
West Virginia Style Cobbler
Custard
Honey Comb Pudding
Grandma's Spiced Dessert Squares
Farm House Apples
Baked Custard
Cottage Pudding
Blueberry Pudding
Cobblers
Rhubarb Pudding
Hanover Pudding
Apple Pan Dowdy
Grandma's Apple Crow's Nest
Cobbler Topping
Apple Pan Dowdy
Whole Wheat Muffins
Blueberry Muffins
Cornmeal Muffins
Apple Carrot Muffins
Graham Muffins
Plain Muffins
Cranberry Muffins
Norwegian Prune Muffins
Bran Muffins
Soybean Muffins
Rice Muffins
Raisin Bran Muffins
Coconut Cream Pie
Boiled Cider Pie
Sour Cream Pie
Basic Cream Pie
Custard Pie
Lemon Sponge Pie
Pumpkin Pie
Rhubarb and Pineapple Pie
Fresh Strawberry Pie
Pecan Pie
Butterscotch Pie
Peanut Butter Pie
Squash Pie
Apple Pie
Elderberry Pie
Cheese Pie
Bavarian Cream Pie
Rhubarb Pie
Blueberry Pie
Cherry Pie
Pizza Dough
Deep-Dish Pizza Crust

This is an eBook, not a paper book, though you are free to print it out for yourself if you choose. It is only sold as a eBook at this time. And is now available in the Kindle shop on Amazon. Please leave a review if you like it.




Copyright © 2011 Kathleen G. Lupole
All Photographs Copyright © 2011 Kathleen G. Lupole

3 comments:

Lori said...

I bought this e-book last year and I love it. My daughter and I have made several of the recipes from the breakfast foods and we made the golden layer cake. I highly recommend this recipe book. Great easy to follow recipes

PJ said...

Hey Katlupe! Thanks for the comment. I am so glad that you never had to go through these addictions. I remember getting so drunk one time I sat down in the middle of a 4 lane highway in Germany and my hubby (ex) had to pick me up and carry me home. Not a pretty sight I'm sure. I feel so blessed that God got me out of that. He also delivered me from cigarettes over 5 years ago after smoking ro over 40 years.

It makes me cringe when I think about the people I could have killed while driving while intoxicated. Letting go was not an easy task, but as I said, God got me through it, and steered me toward men that were non-drinkers so that was 3/4 of the battle itself.
God Bless,
PJ

katlupe said...

Thank you Lori for that! I am working on some other types of eBooks too.