Thursday, June 06, 2024

Stay Salty with LMNT Sparkling Electrolyte Water

 

Stay Salty! LMNT's New Product

Imagine my surprise to receive a free product from a company I buy from regularly! LMNT is the company that manufactures the electrolytes I use. I normally buy it as a powder that I add to a quart of water. I use a variety of their flavors. Mango Chili being my favorite. Chocolate salt I like to use as hot cocoa or in coffee. Their formation is what I need following a keto/low carb lifestyle. Unlike what we have been programmed to believe our whole lives, we indeed, do need sodium. I salt my food freely now, plus drink at least one quart of LMNT electrolytes every day. 


Box from LMNT was at my mailbox!


I was puzzled when I saw this box at my mailbox which I instantly knew was from LMNT. I hadn't ordered any since I still had a few boxes left. I had seen people saying that they had received their new product and I assumed it was because they were subscribers or influencers. Of which I was neither. Just a happy customer. 




The new product is Sparkling Electrolyte Water. It is 16 oz. of sparkling water with the electrolytes in it. It contains 1000 mg. of sodium. 200 mg. of potassium. 60 mg. of magnesium. Makes it convenient to just take a can from the refrigerator and go. Now to be honest, I don't drink my electrolytes in that form. At least I didn't before. I am right now because they sent them to me. I would have never tried them if it hadn't been sent to me for free. Will I buy them in the future? Maybe. 




One of things I like about the powder form is that I can add as much or as little of water that I want. If it is too salty add more water. If I want it salter add less water. Since I learned about the need for salt by my body I have been including it in all my meals. It really makes a difference. I used to have painful cramps in the calves of my legs and now I can't remember the last time I had one. When you change your diet from processed high carbs your body is getting less salt. I know now that I needed it and am using a high quality salt on all my food.  




I was not paid or asked to write this post about LMNT's product. I am not a doctor or health professional. This is my opinion as a woman over seventy years old who tries to do things to improve her health on her own. 





Copyright © 2024 Kathleen G. Lupole
All Photographs Copyright © 2024  Kathleen G. Lupole


No comments: