Friday, August 06, 2010

katlupe's Bonanzle List Of Book Sellers!

Driving through the state forest to my house!

Remember this is Friday and that means New Friend Friday! If you don't know what that means.....then click this box and get in the groove with all the other bloggers in the "know". Make new friends and visit other blogs, and please be sure to leave quality comments not spam or links to inappropriate sites (You KNOW what I mean!). It is for fun and for meeting new friends. So join us:


New Friend Fridays



Bonanzle is a new site where you can list your products for sale. I love it even though my sales haven't really taken off yet. I figure it is summer and give it time. Mostly my products are my used books. I am only selling them because I have a lot of them. I explored Bonanzle's forum, and unlike eBay's discussion boards........the Bonanzle sellers are REALLY nice and helpful. They even............share their information with the other sellers. It was rare on eBay to see that happening.

Since I sell books I thought I would give some other booksellers a plug on this blog of mine. Here are some interesting ones I have found:

1. Jennifer's Series Books - She sells juvenile series books like Nancy Drew, Beveraly Gray, Trixie Belden, The Outdoor Girls and Judy Bolton and many, many more!

2. Pacesetter Eclectica - Her books are for collectors too. She has a big variety of books that you may be searching for. I saw a book or two in her booth that I had read eons ago. Take a peek!

3. Joangranite's Stuffed Closet - I viewed her books just yesterday! She had a variety of books about famous people or written by famous people.

4. Qwack! - She doesn't have a huge inventory of books but I bet if she gets more sales her inventory will increase. Low prices and some good choices. Maybe you'll see something to strike your fancy!

5. Autumn's Emporium - Autumn's selection of books is divided into categories. I set the link to go to the cookbooks but she has nonfiction and fiction available also. Goodness! She also has Needlework Pattern Books available! Be sure to check her out! Her prices are excellent.

6. Candisbooks' Booth - Candi has the book store I love to go to! Her selection is varied and her prices are excellent! Be sure to visit her store if you are book shopping this week-end!

7. Mahane Yehuda Books and Collectibles - A good variety of books with fair prices. Lots of good Jewish literature and topics. Take a peek!

8. Overbooked - She has a big variety of novels. Lots of historical which is what I like to read myself. And futuristic, fantasy and science fiction and many other kinds too. Her prices are really good. Go check her shop out right now!

9. Bookbin Etc. - Bookbin Etc. is a variety of what I term collector's books or books that may be hard to find. Maybe she has something you are looking for!

10. Little Roses - She has some awesome cookbooks! Just the kind my friends on Homesteading Today love! I hope you won't buy them all up before I have a chance to share her link with them. LOL

Copyright © 2010  Kathleen G. Lupole

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Stopping by from New Friend Friday. Bonanzle sounds like a cool site, can't wait to check out your recommendations.

Ohhh, I'm originally from Upstate NY too!

Have a great weekend!

The Redhead Riter said...

I just found this site last week and signed up. I plan on selling all kinds of stuff because it seems like the perfect place to do it! I'm so glad someone I know has done it too. If I get stuck, I will be writing you LOL

katlupe said...

I like it and the price is right. You do not pay listing fees until your item has sold and they are not very high.