Saturday, December 29, 2012

Went To A Wedding Yesterday!

Mr. and Mrs. Michael J. Dran

Yesterday, my brother, Mickey, married his long time girlfriend, Cindy. My husband and I stood up for them at the Justice of the Peace office. It was very nice and the judge did a wonderful job. I know my father liked Cindy a lot and if my mother knew her, she'd have loved her very much. I know I do!

Mimi's in Greene, NY

Afterwards, the happy couple, their friend, Pete, and my husband and I, went to a local restaurant and had pizza. It was nice and simple. A special end to a year that was especially hard on us. I am happy to see 2012 end, but now I have one happy memory of the year.

This morning........


This morning we woke up to a major snow storm. It just keeps snowing more. My husband and son go out and shovel and then a little bit later it is all back again. A never ending job!







Copyright © 2012 Kathleen G. Lupole
All Photographs Copyright © 2012  Kathleen G. Lupole



2 comments:

The Redhead Riter said...

Wonderful!

Congratulations to you all!

I love the snow! Oh my goodness it is so beautiful!!!

katlupe said...

Thank you, Red!