Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Random Thoughts Today

I told you a little about my website. Well, I have done something that I am really excited about! It's not a big money maker - at least not yet. But it is something I have wanted to do for some time now. You know that Homesteading is something I do and is close to my heart. And I love to help anyone who wants to do it or does it. If I can. I haven't been able to help anyone much lately because of circumstances beyond my control. But we came up with this great idea! I belong to The Homesteading Today Forum - it is a great place to get together with other people who think along the same lines as me. Anyway, I asked if anyone would like me to put their products on my website. I had some people interested. You see my website is #1 on Google and some other well known search engines! It's hard to get to that spot and keep it for over two years. But I have.


How many of you all have pets? I have four cats and one dog in my house and three horses. One of my cats, Nutmeg is a Siamese Cat and she is 16 years old. She has been with me for so long that I just can't imagine what it will be like when she is gone. She thinks she's the boss of our house. But this past year, she has come down with Hydrothyroidism. I have been giving her a Chinese remedy and it seems to help her alot. But it does not cure it. And the last couple of days, she has been driving me crazy. But she does not appear to be in pain or anything like that. Just very active. But it could be on account of the weather becoming so cool. She was liking that hot humid weather we were having, which is so unlike NY state this time of the year.

See you tomorrow!

Copyright © 2005  Kathleen G. Lupole

No comments: