Friday, June 24, 2005

My Birthday Again

Today is my birthday. It is the third birthday I have had since my mother died. I can't help but to think about her today. I think the hardest thing in life is to lose your parents. They have always been a part of your life and it's so hard when they aren't there anymore. My mother was someone I could always go to and she knew what to say to comfort me or to help me with a problem. With her, my brother and I always came first. It was always our family together against the outside world. All families are not like that.


My mother was sick for over 24 years with Cushing's Syndrome. She was in alot of pain, and had said to me many times that she wished that she could just die and get it all over with. She couldn't stand the pain. That didn't make it any easier to loose her. I still desperately miss her and I guess I always will.


She crocheted over 50 baby sweater sets for me to sell. She wanted to help me and that was the kind of woman she was. Her hands were shaking. But the sweaters are just beautiful. More beautiful than any you could buy even in a exclusive store on Fifth Avenue! I am planning on putting them for sale on my website www.larrylupole.com real soon. I will post here as soon as I do, so you can go look at them ,and maybe if you are lucky, you could purchase one.
I have been telling you about different products every day. Now I want to tell you about a product that is very close to my heart. The Classic Fantasy music cd, by Larry Lupole. This is my husband's music cd. He put his heart into this recording and I think you can tell that when you hear it. And listen to the words! Makes me just melt.

A friend of ours read the cd cover, and the dedication he wrote to me on it and said that he shouldn't let me know he feels that way. But that's the way he. A very romantic husband and a honest and good person. He has had a lot of bad things happen to him in the last few years, and I don't know how he has managed to survive through it. One of the worst things, being losing his beautiful 29 year old daughter in 2003, unexpectedly.

Anyway, if you go to my website,
www.larrylupole.com and order his cd there, it has free shipping. So you are getting a fantastic deal for $9.99! It's a great cd and the songs are so good that I can never decide exactly which one is my favorite. If you buy it, let me know how you like it and I may put your review on website. Now that would be a good birthday present!
Well, have a great day and I will be back with who knows what tomorrow!

Copyright © 2005  Kathleen G. Lupole

No comments: