Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Time Ideas For Your Home


I don't mean to sound like an old Scrooge at Christmas time, because I really do like the season. Just not the crowds, stress and financial worries that come from it anymore. I do like to shop online and sometimes I go to sites that I find things I'd really like to buy for myself. As a matter of fact, since we are in the middle of remodeling our house, I like to think about the finishing touches I will be able to add in the near future.

Since it is Christmas, the New Products by Heritage Lace are something really special. I love having a nice quality tablecloth on my table all year long. These Christmas ones are spectacular! The Pine Cone Holiday Jacquard really caught my eye. It must be those pine needles and pine cones that got me. All my readers here, know how I love the forest! I also love the fact that it is machine washable. But the most amazing thing is the price! I cannot believe these prices for such beautiful Christmas tablecloths. I would definitely like to buy one or two. Which one would you want? Leave me a comment telling me why you chose that one.

I have a gorgeous dark cherry four poster bed and  the New Bedding by Textrade would make it look as elegant as it is. The 7 piece set called Crystal Orbit Gold is a metallic print that is made of 100 percent polyester. It is available in a king or a queen set, whichever you prefer. Not only does a new comforter set dress up your bedroom, but it brightens your mood. Most people leave their bedroom for last, when that should be your most important room. Dress it up with new accessories and you will definitely notice how improved your spirits will be. Improves your sleeping time, and waking up in pleasant surroundings will give you a good start for your day. It definitely makes a difference!

New Bedding by Egyptian Peddler includes this awesome Premium Visco Elastic Memory Foam Pillow. Now what did I tell you? That when I shop online I find the products that I really need! If you notice your neck hurting in the morning after getting up, then you are not positioned right on your present pillow. Most pillows are not designed for the human neck, that is for sure. My neck hurts every morning and I know this is what I need to buy to relieve it. The cheaper varieties don't work. They aren't made this good. The slow recovery foam used in this one adjusts to your neck.

I hope this post gives you some ideas on new home furnishings that don't cost a lot, yet will really improve your surrounding and your frame of mind. Sometimes we all need a little change in our homes and lives. What do you think? Hope you are nearing the end of your Christmas shopping and can enjoy the rest of the season having fun! Happy Holidays to all!


Copyright © 2010  Kathleen G. Lupole

4 comments:

Lori said...

Great ideas! I love the futon covers and they have great prices too. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Ooh those tablecloths are all so beautiful! Because I have small-ish kids that are somewhat messy and an electrician husband who is also somewhat messy I would choose the solid red damask. I think its pretty and would wear better than white.

I wish I had the money to fix up my bedroom, as it is I just hate it. The bottom line is my cat peed in there (the BOY cat, of course) and now the whole room stinks. I have used over 100 dollars worth of cleaners on it and even the special cat enzyme ones from the pet store. Nothing works. Until I get that problem solved I cant really fix up our bedroom.

Plus once again, we have kids, and Christmas is not really the best time of year for us to buy anything major for ourselves, especially this year which has been so hard for us. But SOME DAY, i will have the funds and then will do these things. :-)

Anonymous said...

Kat every time I comment here I also get a notification at my email that my email to nikita@ciltink.net has failed! I am guessing this is your email that is associated with this blog but I'm not sure why I get that notice.

katlupe said...

Nancy, I'm not sure why it does that unless it is a Google thing. Because my comments seem to show up in my email and here.

I love tablecloths because I have a really old table, it is long and I use it for everything since it is in the kitchen and I have no counters to speak of. This table with a tablecloth on it looks elegant (my secret!).