Saturday, May 14, 2011

Updated Version Of My Homesteading Journey!

From Living Here...........

In 2007, I wrote my eBook, My Homesteading Journey and sold it on our website, Larry Gene Music. I am still selling it on there. But I have updated it, took out all the pictures because they took too long for people to download and view on their computers. So it is now completed and ready to be bought by you.

To living on an off-the-grid homestead..............

In this book I tell how I started living the homesteading lifestyle. And a little bit about what brought us to this point. I also cover some other topics, such as:

  • How to find your country property 
  • Wild medicinal plants that grow around us
  • Buying and cooking with a wood cook stove
  • Heating and cooling your home
  • My small, but affordable solar system
  • The water system
  • Refrigeration
  • The Pantry and Root Cellar
  • Some of my favorite recipes
  • How to cut your electric costs
  • Fencing
  • Building the barn



I can't tell you how to do it...........just how I did it. It is different for everyone. But I can encourage you be self-sufficient and provide for yourself and your family. This book is the first in a series of books I am working on. I didn't put the gardening part in this one. That will be a whole other book on its own.

This book comes to you in a zip file and will need to be unzipped. You can read it on your computer using Adobe as it is in PDF form. It is not available in print form. You are welcome to print it out from your computer. It contains 43 pages. And no photos except the cover one. I have set it up with a special price for the new updated version.






Copyright © 2011 Kathleen G. Lupole
All Photographs Copyright © 2011 Kathleen G. Lupole

 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Saturday Katlupe!

Cant wait for your gardening book.

I am into herbs and hopefully that subject will be in your book. Have a great day.

xoxo

Heidi

katlupe said...

Why thank you Heidi for taking the time to visit my blog today! I will be working on the gardening book through out the year. Have a great Saturday!

Annie said...

Hi Kat, really glad you have an E Book ready. I would like to repost your post over on our blog, if that is OK?

katlupe said...

Annie, YES! That would be great. Anytime you want to post anything there from my blog feel free. I LOVE your forum. Have been so busy building my new website but will get back to posting there more soon.

carol l mckenna said...

You are doing great and hoping the Sun shines soon for you ^_^

Lori said...

Sounds like a great book, Kat! I can't wait for your gardening book to come out. You always share such helpful posts about gardening.