Sunday, July 21, 2013

Our Small Wind Turbine Is Installed And Charging Today!


Our Windmax Turbine!


 From this........



Going Up!




Praying, "please don't fall!"




It's UP!!!!




My day today in pictures. Hubby installed our Windmax turbine today. It was a hot day to  do it, but he couldn't wait. To tell you the truth, neither could I. This means we will have power coming in when the cold winds of fall and winter and hit us. No having to depend on the sun to come out. If we get sun and wind, well that's good too. We can charge with both of them at the same time. I will write more about this in a few days.

I am an affiliate of Amazon and others and will receive a small commission it you click any links to their site and make a purchase. It does not cost you any more money. It is the way I keep my site going. Read my Blogging Disclosure for more information.







Copyright © 2013 Kathleen G. Lupole
All Photographs Copyright © 2013  Kathleen G. Lupole

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very exciting! It will be interesting to hear your reports on how they work.

Susie said...

I'm also interested in hearing how this is working for you.
Susie in northern NY

Susie said...

I forgot to click on email follow up comments. :)
Susie

katlupe said...

I will be posting on it soon.