Sunday, May 27, 2012

Planting My 2012 Garden Today




I started my garden today. Planting it for the second time this year. In the spring I started it with cool weather plants and then we got freezing temperatures. I may have been able to save it if I had gone out and covered the beds up. I did not. I did find a row of peas growing among the weeds in one bed though! If you would like to read more and see more photos of what I did today, please check out my blog post, Gardening With Determination on my new Homesteading On The Internet website. Thanks! 



Copyright © 2012 Kathleen G. Lupole
All Photographs Copyright © 2012  Kathleen G. Lupole



1 comment:

d'Artagnan said...

That looks great. I'm planting my garden tomorrow. Do raised beds like the ones you use keep the rabbits away?

--d'Artagnan