Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Best Place To Purchase Household Items




I was searching for a new place to buy household goods for our homestead, Peaceful Forest, when I got the idea to look for a site that sells supplies to restaurants or hotels. I buy food that way, from a restaurant supply warehouse. So it makes sense to buy household items in the same manner. While searching I found this site, PeachSuite Hotel Supply. This website had more than I envisioned! It was exactly what I was looking for.

Glassware, Pitchers, Dishes, etc.


Hotel Supplies includes more than you think. If you think about it, hotel rooms include furniture, linens, towels, cleaning supplies, even glassware and clocks. And I am leaving out a lot more things they have. This online store is a bonanza for someone like me, who hates to shop in brick and mortar stores. Give me a well stocked online store any day! I have been looking at their towels and bed linens and trying to decide which ones I'd like to try.



As a Hotel Amenities Supplier, they provide quality products for hotels and motels at a good price. Now you can purchase those same items yourself and enjoy the savings. Buying items from a store like this will give you the advantage of not having the same old products bought from the big box stores like everyone else has. A large supply of items is always available so you do not have to go from store to store to find what you need. 











Copyright © 2012 Kathleen G. Lupole
All Photographs Copyright © 2012  Kathleen G. Lupole

2 comments:

* Crystal * said...

Absolutely brilliant!!! I badly need to stock some household items... My towels are thread bare & I need more dishes... Never would have thought to look at places like this.

Thanks so much for sharing, you're my hero of the day!

The Redhead Riter said...

Cool! I'm going to check them out now!