Wednesday, November 14, 2012

First Snowfall Yesterday

Backyard in the first snow fall!

Our first snowfall this year was yesterday. I couldn't get on here because we had no sun and our generator is broken again. We have ordered another one. Today the sun is out so we are getting some sun on the solar panels.



The snow across the road from our house yesterday!



My son, Jeff checking out the snow in his brand new coat!



This was a short blog post because I am limited on my power until the new generator gets here. Can't wait!





Copyright © 2012 Kathleen G. Lupole
All Photographs Copyright © 2012  Kathleen G. Lupole


1 comment:

Bev said...

26 years ago my daughter was born during the first snowfall of the year on November 12. Since then I've been surprised how often the first snowfall is always right about that same time. Hope your generator is working again soon.