Friday, March 02, 2018

Taking A Walk To The Lake Ludlow Lean-To

High Bridge over Ludlow Creek

Today I am sharing my husband, Larry Lupole's newest video. This gives you an idea of where my homestead is and how beautiful the surroundings are. I have over the years had many people ask about living in the state forest. Well this is it. Larry made this video alone with no help from me. Doing all the camera angles, walking through deep snow, walking back forth to set up the camera and then do the shot. All the editing, as well as the music, is written and performed by him. The music is available for sale on Larry Gene Music. I think he did an amazing job! 




Ludlow Creek Lean-To Finger Lakes Trail NY




Copyright © 2018 Kathleen G. Lupole
All Photographs Copyright © 2018 Kathleen G. Lupole

Video Copyright © Larry G. Lupole



No comments: